Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is looking for a .NET Developer to join our Global teams for one of our clients who will be responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of efficient and performant backend code.
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas.
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions.
- Write unit tests with mocked code.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
Skills & Experience:
- BSc in IT, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET Technologies (.NET, .NET Core)
- Hands-on experience in the following technologies:
- RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- MariaDB, GraphQL,
- Microservices, Elastic search
- Event sourcing, Actor Model
- Strong experience and understanding of the following:
- Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Multi-threading and concurrency
- Debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Client/server or N-tier architectures
- Object-oriented and service-oriented application development
- Source control and GIT Flow
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong development, time management, and problem-solving skills.
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!