Competitive daily rate
24 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform
Castille Labs is looking for .Net Developers who thrive for a new challenge.
It entails the planning, design, development, maintenance and execution of software on a Social Benefits Administration system (SABS).
- Ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Requirements Analysis (includes also reviews of the current source code)
- Software Development
- Testing / Quality Assurance
- Compilation of any technical documentation required throughout the Software Development Life-cycle
- Assist in Incident Resolution (for example bug fixes, data patches)
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification,
- 3+ years’ working experience in software development using the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET (.NET Core/ASP.NET/MVC5/Web API 2.0/Web API/WCF)
- VB.NET and C#
- HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, XML, Angular
- ANSI SQL, MSSQL
- Have strong knowledge and experience in the following:
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Azure
- UML Standards
- Fluent written and spoken English
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!