Competitive Daily Rate
12 days ago
Castille Labs is searching for the most talented .Net Developer to join our Global teams for one of our clients in the gaming industry.
You will be part of the Software Engineering department which is responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of efficient and performant backend code.
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas.
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions.
- Write unit tests with mocked code.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team.
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
- Deep understanding of source control and GIT Flow.
- Experience with JIRA is helpful.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with microservices would be considered an asset.
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
- A record of successful delivery of software solutions as an individual.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
- Strong development, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.