over 1 year ago
18 Jan 00:00
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services is seeking to recruit a Director – Fund Administration who will be responsible for leading the Fund Administration Department of 20 staffs, overlooking a portfolio comprising mainly of private equity clients. As the team’s leader, the Director is responsible for the delivery of exceptional client service, and growing the business through developing strong relationships with fund clients and professional intermediaries. The Director – Fund Administration will report directly to the Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage client portfolio and lead relationship development
- Oversee generation and review of NAV statements, interim / Yearly Financial Statements and all important filings
- Final review of work output, including valuations as well as other ad-hoc work, e.g.fee analysis, attribution reporting
- Continue to increase process efficiency with system and control advancements projects
- Assisting team members with client matters of a more technical nature where necessary
- Ensure all required external reporting is completed
- Monitor and manage the team to achieve budgeted utilisation targets, control day-to-day time costs and expenses
- Liaise with finance professionals, lawyers, and other third parties regarding client structures
- Work with colleagues in the Group on new business opportunities and on-boarding new clients, providing technical and jurisdictional knowledge
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant degree in Finance, Law, Management or Financial-related subject or ACCA Member or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in the Fund industry
- Good knowledge of fund structures, implementation of fund workflow and valuation preparation.
- Good communication / presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of working in a team and harnessing the team’s potential
- Attention to detail and self-organised