6 days ago
The Director will set up the The Key Function services that are to be offered to the growing portfolio of MGA licenced clients. The role requires the individual to have a deep holistic understanding of the daily operations of both B2B and B2C operations. The department will be built from the ground up and therefore this includes the setting up of policies, procedures and checklists whilst ensuring that proper and sufficient on the job training is provided.
Job duties include:
- Drafting an annual plan and budget for the Malta office
- Lead the staff within the local office and carry out regular meetings to motivate the employees and monitor performance.
- Maintain client service oriented culture and ensure quality of delivery with key clients
- Train the BD& Marketing team on commercial matters whilst contributing to product/market development, together with the Business Development & Marketing teams.
- Take responsibility for the team capacity and decide, together with the Board, on hiring or replacement of staff members ( including annual performance reviews, KPIs and promotions )
- Strengthen and maintain profitable partnerships and relationships with key accounts, intermediaries and any other external stakeholders, especially with the MGA.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant management professional experience in a gaming-focused local corporate service provider setup or MGA licenced company
- Experience within Maltese corporate law or having a financial background will be considered a strong asset
- Experience within a compliance function in a gaming-related industries will be considered an asset
- Complete fluency in the English language
- Holiday allowance
- Private health insurance
- Parking facilities
- International career opportunities in the global offices.
- Learning Academy with soft skills, knowledge and leadership development trainings
- Regular social events with your colleagues
- Annual ski trip
- Daily fresh fruit and weekly team lunches