10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A company holding investment dealer license of FSC is recruiting a Director / COO for launching business operations in Mauritius, with the main goal of constantly developing the new business direction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up the Company from scratch
- Perform the day to day operational management of the Company
- Ensure compliance with legislation and all FSC requirements and company representation
- Manage relationship with company clients, contractors and stakeholders
- Ensure that all company projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate company resources and third parties/vendors for execution of a Company goals
- Supervise compliance of Company policies, arrangements and procedures with Law and Circulars are
- Review effectiveness and performance and take appropriate measures
- Manage Human resource and allocation of resources ensuring achievement of business objectives
- Provide training and support to all subordinates
- Ensure adherence to conflict of interest policies and procedures by all staff
- Ensure Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures and internal controls are followed by all staff
- Ensure targets and strategic policy objectives of the Company are communicated and respected
- Prepare and present to the Shareholder of all financial and business reports
- Update staff of any change in the legislation regulations and the Company's Operational Manual
- Determine, evaluate and manage efficiently of risks inherent in the provision of investment services
- Ensure of Risk Management issues and perform same to minimize company risks
- Set and review budgets and manage costs
- Participate in formulation and implementation of the Company strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must hold a University degree or a Post-Graduate qualification
- Must have at least 10 years of experience with a min of 5 years working for Investment Dealer Company with FSC license, with full understanding of the Forex, Derivatives and Stocks industry
- Be fully fluent in English Language
- Have a strong character with confidence and assertiveness to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have good communication skills to work within a diverse team internationally and assist in managing the team in Mauritius efficiently
- Should have strong management and leadership skills, with hands on and detail-oriented, able to develop and nurture effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Have good verbal, written skills and presentation skills
- Must be able to maintain good working relations with service providers
- Must have excellent networking skills and be able to deal with difficult situations effectively and conclusively.