10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille's client is seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to build and lead marketing strategies as well as implement all advertising activities.
- Coming up with digital marketing strategies using SEO best practices to drive traffic and bring about engagement and managing content
- Establishing and understanding insights to optimise budget and performance
- Liaising to create landing pages and facilitate UX across digital channels
- Increasing conversion ratio and optimising user funnels as well as working with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Writing reports and communicating with the senior management team about marketing goals
- 5 years digital marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager and Social Media Monitoring and Management Systems, including upcoming tools and technologies
- Confident managing lead generation, PPC, SEO and Online Advertising Projects with good knowledge of best practices
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Experience of using analytical tools to improve campaign strategies
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS