almost 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Experienced Digital Channels Officer is required to join a well established firm based in Malta. You shall be responsible for the reinforcement of the firm’s multiple activities through the evolution, execution, monitoring and optimisation of a digital marketing strategy across numerous channels.
- Very contemporary and attractive environment
- Ample parking spaces
- Flexi hours
- Social events (paid lunch once a month, quarterly events)
- Paid health insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Assisting in managing the relationship between the authority and the general public
- Managing the website
- Managing the content management system of the website and online platforms
- Developing and implement social media strategy and maximising profile across all activities and maintaining social media channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Working with corporate affairs team to identify content opportunities and produce relevant materials (news items, thought leadership, podcasts, blogs, infographics. Etc) and disseminate in the most appropriate digital channels interface with the organisation’s external agencies and consultants as required
- Assisting and project manage specific projects allocated according to plan
- Identifying digital trends and evaluate emerging technologies, use these to inform and evolve firm’s core activities and outputs as well as dissemination plans.
- Assisting in the organisation of the internal campaigns and events with the Authority’s staff
- Drafting reports and reviews of the company’s events
- Establishing a good working relationship with all departments and units
- Diploma or higher level of education ideally in Communications, Marketing, Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in PR or marketing role
- Experience in website analytics tools
- Knowledge of Wordpress, SEO tactics, Hootsuite
- Strong analytical thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and changing environments
- In possession of good market knowledge
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Leads and develops others
- Takes initiative and actions