about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Tech company is currently looking for a DevOps Specialist to support multiple business-critical systems. You are an experienced IT professional who can drive company’s DevOps endeavors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating workloads across multiple in-house platforms and cloud providers
- Automating tasks by means of scripting, configuration and deployment of management systems
- Monitoring managed systems including application and database services, using alerts and log management tools
- Developing tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience as well as maintaining relevant documentation
- Resolving support cases related to DevOps, escalating to other teams and service providers
- Supporting projects in the IT Operations team
- Proven track record of IT and DevOps knowledge together with relevant qualifications and experience
- Experience with Cloud services (Azure, Google, AWS) and Automation (Google Deployment Manager, Terraform or such tools), containerization and orchestration
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java and so on), proficiency with git and git workflows is also desirable
- Solid understanding of server systems, virtualization tools and preferably database technologies such as SQL is an asset
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, a positive customer-centric attitude and a high level of ownership are expected
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet targets with little supervision