2 months ago
25 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A local bank is looking to recruit a DevOps Officer to be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems and business applications.
The role will revole around the use of a broad range of technologies, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments (Oracle DB, SQL Server, IIS, Glassfish), giving special importance to the implementation of best practice security principles.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of the business applications and underlying systems.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing pre-production environment and liaise with QA team during acceptance testing to help assure the quality of our business applications and services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Ensure that all incidents, change requests and service requests from clients/end-users are handled promptly and effectively within agreed operational / service levels.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security.
- Maintain documentation of business applications and its underlying systems.
- Reports and/or supervise any projects and activities as required.
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies, guidelines and underlying procedures at all times.
- Possess a degree/diploma in IT or Computer Science or in a related field.
- 2+ years’ working experience in a similar role within a corporate environment.
- Knowledge on scripting languages and automation;
- Proficient in SQL.
- Strong Understanding of .NET development concepts
- Basic server administration.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services.
- Available to work on call as required.