3 months ago
Payment platform company is currently setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native. The Network Engineer will be responsible for providing technical expertise in the design, implementation, and support of a new product set for the company.
- Drive the design and development efforts related to network architecture, scalability, availability, and performance in alignment with the product/service road map.
- Strive for continuous improvement to ensure that the network infrastructure attains maximum performance, security, and availability.
- Leverage existing and assist in the development of new automation tools and processes to proactively monitor the health of the network and respond to events.
- Oversee technical and operational compliance for networking systems to ensure that security measures are followed and to optimize the efficiency of the network.
- Create and maintain documentation for the network configuration, network mapping, processes, service records, profiles maintained, and any maintenance carried out on servers/devices.
- Monitor requests and a ticketing system to ensure that network issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues and minimize downtime.
- Sc. degree preferred and/or CCNP Certification.
- Two years’ experience in Enterprise Networks.
- Experience with LAN/WAN enterprise hardware.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, Switching, Security, VPN, and MPLS.
- Knowledge of DDoS Protection systems.
- Experience in network automation and/or experience with one or more programming languages (Python, Ruby, etc).