7 days ago
A company in the telecom field, is recruiting a DevOps Manager. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with attention to detail and ability to multitask, passion for technology and strong communication skills.
- Lead the DevOps function to build and support the production and non-production systems
- Take ownership of the CI/CD process, liaising with Architects, System Owners and Developers in order to improve the process and time to market
- Work with developers, engineers and other stakeholders to drive operational improvements for the companies systems
- Define requirements and implementation plans for new solutions to support the organization
- Design, document, test, and propose solutions to existing business challenges making use of existing and new technology stacks.
- Drive forward the micro-services adoption by implementing and supporting solutions like Openshift
- Build and maintain operational documentation while working within the IT Operations team to improve the supportability of production platforms
- Develop staff training programmes, facilitate cross-training and peer-mentoring
- 5+ years' of System Engineering, Linux Systems, Enterprise Infrastructure, and management required
- Strong experience with containers, deployment pipelines, CI/CD systems and automation frameworks
- Previous experience managing teams in a complex, fast-paced, dynamic and agile-driven environment
- Experience with tools such as Ansible, Openshift, Graylog, Jira, and Confluence
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Driven, detail oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects at once