€40,000 - €45,000
3 months ago
DevOps Implementation Engineer required to join a growing team responsible ensuring deployment of systems across all products using release packages from the Software Development (SD) function and solutions provided by third party.
- Leading the integration and deployment of systems (including configuration of high availability and backups etc) in test, and live environments, both for internal use and on-premiss at customer sites.
- Supporting the SQuADS function with technical expertise at a script / code level, enabling rapid deployment of prototype and early solutions.
- The DevOps engineer is required to cover a wide range of skills supporting the implementation of solutions at customer sites.
- Supporting test activities as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft server, and/or Linux operating systems e.g. RHEL/OpenShift;
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services;
- Set up and administration of of servers, pcs, firewalls, HSMs
- Knowledge of VM technologies;
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools;
- Experience creating build configurations and pipelines (Octopus Deploy, VSTS/Azure DevOps, Node.js, NuGet, MSBuild, Nexus, Dotnet Core);
- Experience administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git;
- Experience of Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes) · NodeJS, Angular, React;
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Ruby);
- Experience of using provisioning tools and scripting libraries (Terraform, Vagrant, PowerCLI, Azure CLI);
- Experience of using configuration management tools (PowerShell DSC, Ansible etc.);
- MS Test or other unit testing frameworks, mocking framework;
- ELK stack reporting systems, Graphana/InfluxDB or similar;
- Experience of cloud technologies.