Competitive daily rate
6 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of our clients, a leader in the global payment solutions is looking for DevOps Engineers who will be responsible to work closely with peer architects, engineers, the scrum master, and product owner within a scrum team to develop bare metal services and APIs in an iterative and collaborative manner.
- Develop bare metal automation scripts and microservices (Java and/or some scripting language)
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on server provisioning scripts, troubleshooting, cooperation with other teams
- Supervising the development projects from scratch
- Make sure that automation of infrastructure, deployment and monitoring is in place
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent level of technical background gathered from other certifications and/or working experience
- Basic programming/scripting skills in programming languages such as Java, Go, Python
- Working experience with Linux as well as on configuration management and infrastructure automation, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
- Demonstrated experience related to Bare-Metal server automation technology such as PXE