Competitive Daily Rate
27 days ago
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, in the Igaming sector is looking for experienced DevOps Engineer. The aim for this role is to develop and enhance the clients’ infrastructure and workflow and it spans domains, servers, and hosting.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure reliability, scalability and maintainability standards are maintained.
- Managing domains, DNS records, SSL certificates (Cloudflare, Let’s Encrypt) and also responsible of monitoring websites and servers (Prometheus, ELK stack, StatusCake)
- Debugging, analysing and diagnosing issues with functionality and performance of both application and system performance
- Setting up, maintaining, and optimizing new and existing Linux environments, mostly Ubuntu
- Automating repetitive tasks/workflows using tools like Ansible, GitLab and Terraform
- Make use of GitLab to implement and optimise build processes &build (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Proficient in Ubuntu and apt
- Excellent with LEMP Stack (Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP)
- Confident working with cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services , DigitalOcean , Hetzner
- Familiar with Gatsby, wordpress, themes and plugins and versioning software (Git, Bitbucket, GitLab)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and manage these tools on Gitlab mostly
- Knowledge of networking such as LAN/WAN, protocols and firewalls (iptables, mostly ufw), and load balancers (HAproxy, nginx)
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and scripting with python or bash
- Familiarity with email hosting (GoDaddy, Migadu) and Jira & Confluence
- Experience with application performance and improvement process
- Understand the full development process and the tools required to make developers highly productive
- Hands on experience with parsing and analyzing logs as well as troubleshooting issues
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!