Competitive daily rate
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team.
The DevOps Engineer will work in the DevOps team to perform release management and all deployment activities by ensuring quality of deliverables and correct versioning. Close collaboration is required with your team as well as with the client for them to understand the infrastructure. You will be responsible to make sure that automation and monitoring is in place.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Linux and AWS certification will be an advantage
- Self-motivated with good team spirit
- Able to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes, Heroku & Kafka
- Experience with Linux operating systems and knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools
- Good knowledge in building scalable, observable systems
- Experience with Message Queueing tools such as RabbitMQ