15 days ago
An exciting, young company providing back office services is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the growing Agile team and assist with improving processes and developing products.
You will liaise with Developers and QA engineers to analyse requirements, review designs, test and document infrastructure and processes. You will actively participate in the development lifecycle to support and maintain automation, control and scalability.
- Deploy software to development, staging and live environments.
- Contribute to and enhance current CI/CD pipelines to improve efficiency
- Research and implement holistic monitoring systems
- Configuration of services on AWS, or any selected cloud provider
- Configure Infrastructure as code, making use of tools such as Terraform and Packer
- Work together with the development team to debug any production issues
- Work closely with development and QA teams across our global offices
- Management of containers on platforms such as AWS ECS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in configuring and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with git versioning platforms such as Gitlab and Bitbucket
- Capable of working both as a team and as an individual and with minimal supervision
- Able to research best practices and carry out system evaluations
- Working knowledge of application and infrastructure monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics
- Expertise with cloud platform providers such as AWS, MS Azure, GCP.
- Knowledge with different database systems such as MongoDB, Postgres and MySQL
- Competency with ELK stack
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Skilled in Configuration Management tools such as Ansible
- Experience with Blockchain technologies
- Strong experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python
- Development experience with Python or Golang
- Experience with NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript
- Experience with queue/PubSub messaging services such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, AWS SNS
- Experience with caching technologies such as Redis
- Experience in Serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda