6 months ago
03 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Maltese licensed Financial Institution is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be reporting to the Technical Software Project Manager.
- Installing and maintaining the server architecture (load balancing, application servers, database)
- Suggesting structural changes
- Handling the deployment of the new software versions
- Permission control of software and services (bitbucket, JIRA, cloud services)
- System backups (software, database, logs)
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Cooperating & supervising of application developers
- Maintaining system documentation
- Implementing or supervising the implementation of CI/CD pipelines and other adhoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Cloud services
- Experienced in Linux systems
- Ideally have worked as a system administrator on high-availability systems
- Hands-on knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Working with any other cloud service provider considered an asset
- C# knowledge considered an asset but not a requirement
- Git/Bitbucket knowledge considered an asset but not a requirement
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationships with the clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality with excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal English