over 1 year ago
30 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A top platform provider in the Gaming industry continues to expand.
To create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our platform and improve technical operations best practices for the team, the DevOps Engineer will manage key processes like the product delivery, the release documentation/technical creation and simplify the operation of customers through automation., keeping high system reliability at front of mind.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative gaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, flexible working hours
- Promoting best practices for development and deployment in an agile environment
- Analyse and improve our current CI/CD pipeline
- Provide technical support to Service Desk or IT teams
- Keep current with new technologies and developments in the DevOps space
- Have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD.
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance
- Write good, clean code
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Ship small features independently
- Knowledge of Git, SVN, Gitlab, Bamboo, Powershell, Bash, Ansible, Terraform, API Gateways would be considered an Asset.
- Knowledge of microservices, Kafka, MongoDB, MySQL and .NET Core would be positively evaluated
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years' work experience as a DevOps or a Systems Engineer
- Prior experience in a B2B environment or a high volume and high velocity environment
- Docker and Kubernetes in production use cases
- Linux, comfortable between Debian and Centos based systems
- Running applications at scale in Kubernetes and Docker
- Using AWS, Azure or Digital Ocean
- Transforming existing applications to cloud native oriented applications
- Designing, building and packaging cloud native applications
- Owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Web Technologies, such as Angular, NodeJS, Varnish, PHP or NginX.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Positive and solution-oriented mind-set
- English written and verbal communication skills