about 1 year ago
30 Jun 00:00
Well-established Payments provider is setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative. The team will use the latest methodologies, which merge development with operations, to create the next generation platform for their customers and allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments.
- Join a team of skilled IT professionals in the dynamic field of FinTech
- Opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Multicultural environment, flexi-time, health insurance, gym allowance, social events, parking, training and other benefits!
- Work closely with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products.
- Automate the delivery and deployment of APIs and microservices to containerized infrastructure environments
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and the enterprise CICD team to ensure alignment of software delivery and deployment methodology using the enterprise CICD pipeline
- Perform system administrative tasks on Linux-based systems
- Research and perform proof-of-concept of new technologies
- Extensive experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Proficient with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc.
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Experience with container and Cloud Native technologies, such as Kubernetes, Docker, Service Meshes etc.
- Good understanding of virtualization technology
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English