6 months ago
30 Nov 00:00
A DevOps is required to join an established firm in Financial Services.
Main Responsibilities :
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of the business' applications and underlying systems
- Building release and configuration management of production systems.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing pre-production environment and liaise with QA team during acceptance testing to help assure the quality of our business applications and services
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Ensuring that all incidents, change requests and service requests from clients/end-users are handled promptly and effectively within agreed operational / service levels
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluating new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- Maintaining documentation of the business applications and its underlying systems
- Submitting reports and/or supervise any projects and activities as may be directed
- Ensuring compliance with policies, guidelines and underlying procedures at all time
- Be prepared to work on call
- Performing any other duties that may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
- Possess a degree/diploma in IT or Computer Science or in a related field
- Have 2+ years’ working experience in a similar role within a corporate
- Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Knowledge on scripting languages and automation
- Proficient in SQL
- Basic server administration
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Organised, meticulous and prepared to work under pressure
- Deploying, Supporting and maintaining business applications and
services and their underlying systems
- Have a strong understanding of .NET development concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 skills will be considered as an asset.