25 days ago
29 May 00:00
Dynamic and fast-growing company is looking for a self-starter, highly motivated, hands on IT Desktop Administrator to join the IT Client Services Team.
- Provide technical guidance and support to ensure effective and efficient incident response.
- Provide second/third level hardware and application support through utilizing the standard ticketing system
- Provide regular communication and escalation of issues to IT leadership
- Collaborate with global IT Team.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining desktops, laptops and mobile device hardware, operating systems and applications
- Provide onsite and remote assistance and support to an array of end users
- Maintain an inventory of IT Assets
- Manage fleet of multifunction copier and printing devices
- A Diploma level in a computer related field
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a technical support role
- 0-2 years of experience with Windows desktop operating systems in an enterprise environment
- Previous Helpdesk experience is a plus
- Relevant technical certifications from companies such as Microsoft or CompTIA
- Fluent in English and local language when applicable