about 1 year ago
02 Jun 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
For our office in Malta, we are seeking an aspiring professional to join our growing Depositary Services team. Alter Domus offers a dynamic international career and client exposure. We can provide tailored learning and development to further advance and benefit your career.
- Engaging in the delivery of Depositary Services ensuring client compliance in relation to the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive and MFSA regulations with a focus on the below functions:
- Cash monitoring
- Answering client and third party queries;
- Performing client on boarding and handling client acceptance and due diligence processes;
- Completing ad-hoc project work as part of the local or international business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a subject related to financial services;
- Recently graduated (some prior experience in regulated financial services, considered an asset);
- Ability to build relationships with clients and key stakeholders both internal and external;
- Fluency in English (Czech / Italian / French is an asset);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to actively problem solve and apply critical thought;
- Passion for learning and professional development;
- Ability to work as part a local team and remotely in an international capacity;
- Logical with the ability to communicate proactively.