Competitive Daily Rate
28 days ago
A Leading local bank is looking for a Deployment & Environment Manager to join their team.The successful candidate is expected to coordinate and be the main contact point for environment provisioning/refreshes and deployment activities.
This is a relocation job opportunity to Malta.
- Identifying inter-environment dependencies for end-to-end testing within a major project;
- Scheduling deployment and providing support throughout the release process;
- Applicants for this role must:
- Possess an MQF Level 6 qualification in Computer Science or equivalent technical field;
- Have some experience or affinity to dealing with the intricate dependencies that go with a larger environment landscape;
- Have experience coordinating with stakeholders from cross-functional teams: DBAs, network engineers, development teams and test management;
- Have good scheduling skills and be able to keep a constantly shifting test environment/deployment calendar up to date;
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in providing support for releases throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Have good time management and analytical skills;
- Be detail oriented and committed to precision;
- Be highly responsible, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.