over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The successful candidate is expected to coordinate and be the contact point for environment provisioning/refreshes and deployment activities.
The selected applicant will also be responsible for:
· identifying inter-environment dependencies for end-to-end testing within a major project;
· scheduling deployment and providing support throughout the release process;
Applicants for this role must:
· possess an MQF Level 6 qualification in Computer Science or equivalent technical field;
· have some experience or affinity to dealing with the intricate dependencies that go with a larger environment landscape;
· have experience coordinating with stakeholders from cross-functional teams: DBAs, network engineers, development teams and test management;
· have good scheduling skills and be able to keep a constantly shifting test environment/deployment calendar up to date;
· have at least 3 years’ experience in providing support for releases throughout the software development lifecycle;
· have good time management and analytical skills;
· be detail oriented and committed to precision;
· be highly responsible, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.