10 months ago
26 Oct 00:00
Castille’s client is looking for a highly motivated individual to cover the role of Database Administrator.
- Managing the overall database architecture, design, installation, configuration, technical support, and maintenance of the Oracle Enterprise databases (12c +) in Oracle Cloud and On-Premises environments
- Monitoring database performance, recommend improvements and implement changes to achieve higher performance.
- Managing Oracle Database software and its utilities and tools: SQL Plus, Data Pump, RMAN, Oracle Cloud control, etc.
- Analysing and troubleshooting of performance issues and performance monitoring
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of data backup and recovery and formulates and monitors policies, procedures, and standards related to database management
- 3+ years of experience in deploying and maintaining Oracle and Active Data Guard environments
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Stellar troubleshooting skills
- Ability to create clear documentation and communicate well
Find more Jobs in Malta