26 days ago
The future candidate will be responsible with operation and security of the IT Systems, new systems implementation, acquisition, retention and maintenance.
The future candidate will be determining the IT Strategy in collaboration with Executive Management mainly basing on the Business Strategy and needs.
- Performing Microsoft SQL database administration, including software installations and configurations for SQL Server,
- Design, build and deploy BI Solutions using SQL Management Studio,
- Design, build, test and deploy database solutions via stored procedures,
- Troubleshooting technical issues such as job failure troubleshooting, performance tuning, permissions and database configuration,
- Reviewing existing stored procedures code, recommending and implementing improvements,
- Improving the reports extracted from the core banking system,
- Performing daily database checks such as disk space, backups, job failure, performance issues and more,
- Adding maintenance plans for the new databases,
- Share technical knowledge and ways of resolution with other team members,
- Act as the intermediary between the technical team and the non-technical end user,
- Drafting of detailed documentation,
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure timelines are met,
- Responsible for data integrity, security and recovery,
- Provides design and development support for analytical systems and data integration applications,
- Preparing financial reports as requested by the CFO and Risk Manager,
- Analyzing and assessing software requests and find the best use and deficiencies. Defining and proposing software requests to the management,
- Complying and conducting all IT related policies, procedures and best practices,
- Coordination with IT service providers for any issues and operational task.
- Diploma in Computer Science,
- Minimum 2-3 years of experiences,
- Knowledge / Experiences with Software Development, Operating Systems, Essential Networking Knowledge, Hardware knowledge.