over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
To form part of the Business Intelligence Team and Carry out designated Tasks, Projects and Maintenance Operations within Vodafone Malta.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Capture DWH Development Requirements from both business and technical meetings
- Manage BI demands from business units, rationalise demand and proactively identify best solutions for BI Team needs
- Manage data management activities from source system to target
- Use all sources of data to improve analytical capability for the company
- Continuously improve Business knowledge and knowledge on BI Systems through training and self-development.
- Enhance and Develop New Data-Warehouse Code using Oracle Data Integrator Mappings and PLSQL.
- Carry out system monitoring, perform code optimisation and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out Data Validation and Data Mining Analysis.
- Perform Analysis, Design, Development and Testing on New and Existing User Requests, Projects and new DWH integrations
- Create Detailed Documentation of New and Existing Internal System Processes
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area.
- Competent in Oracle PL/SQL development or equivalent
- Having experience in Data warehousing tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder, SSIS or SSAS and Data Mining is considered as an asset.
- Having experience in BI reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects or QlikView will be considered an asset
- Must have very good Analytical and Communication Skills.
- Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Project Requirements.
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic agile environment.