6 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Exciting opportunity to join a very well established firm in financial services as a Data Solutions Specialist.
- Maintaining, enhancing and creating workflows, functions and configurations within the relevant system environments.
- Working closely with end-users to maintain, optimize, create, test and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Thoroughly documenting implemented workflows and data maps including any technical considerations.
- Understanding any new data maps required, with proposed solutions and feasibility analysis.
- Delivering data collection and supervisory system projects on schedule and with high quality.
- Coordinating with the technology and PMQ teams to ensure total product quality and integration, with all relevant applications and processes.
- Staying up-to-date on new system features, key user pain points and functionality.
- Coordinating with technical teams for the management of web servers, back-end operational database environments, file sharing services and other technologies as needed.
- Supporting the Business Intelligence and Analytics teams in understanding the operational data architecture and informing/involving them with any ongoing changes for the purpose of delivering best-in-class insights and analytics to business users.
- Performing daily administrative tasks and addressing any production support issues as may be required.
Education, Skills and experience required:
- Academic qualification in Computer Science at National Qualification Framework level six (6) duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC), or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- Experience in administering an Enterprise CRM or ERP platform including process flow design and implementation.
- Experience in Enterprise Web Applications as well as Database operations and SQL in a Microsoft stack environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years working in a similar role.
- Be confident and articulate communicator capable of driving strong collaboration across multi-disciplinary functions.
- Hold strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Be customer-service oriented.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese languages.