8 months ago
17 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A large organisation in Malta is looking for a Data Solutions Specialist to support timely and effective decision making across with the right data-related processes, KPIs, dashboards, analytics and risk profiling.
- Building and enhancing workflows, functions and configurations within the relevant system environments
- Working closely with end-users to maintain, optimize, create, test and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Documenting implemented workflows and data maps as well as any technical considerations
- Understanding new data maps, with proposed solutions and feasibility analysis
- Delivering data collection and supervisory system projects on schedule and with high quality
- Coordinating with the technology and PMQ teams to ensure total product quality and integration as well as technical teams to manage web servers, back-end operational database environments, file sharing services and other technologies accordingly
- Assisting the BI and Analytics teams to understand operational data architecture and ensuring everyone is aware of changes to deliver first-rate insights and analytics to business users
- Academic qualification in Computer Science at National Qualification Framework level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)
- Experience in administering an Enterprise CRM or ERP platform like SalesForce or SAP including process flow design and implementation, Enterprise Web Applications as well as Database operations and SQL in a Microsoft stack environment
- Minimum of three years working in a similar role
- Confidence in managing highly complex processes, involving cross-functional teams