5 months ago
08 Dec 00:00
Malta Financial Services Authority
- Maintaining, enhancing and creating workflows, functions and configurations within the relevant system environments.
- Working closely with end-users to maintain, optimize, create, test and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Thoroughly documenting implemented workflows and data maps including any technical considerations.
- Understanding any new data maps required, with proposed solutions and feasibility analysis.
- Delivering data collection and supervisory system projects on schedule and with high quality.
- Coordinating with the technology and PMQ teams to ensure total product quality and integration, with all relevant applications and processes.
- Staying up-to-date on new system features, key user pain points and functionality.
- Coordinating with technical teams for the management of web servers, back-end operational database environments, file sharing services and other technologies as needed.
- Supporting the Business Intelligence and Analytics teams in understanding the operational data architecture and informing/involving them with any ongoing changes for the purpose of delivering best-in-class insights and analytics to business users.
- Performing daily administrative tasks and addressing any production support issues as may be required.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Data Management and Business Intelligence management from time to time.
The chosen candidate is expected to be confident in managing highly complex processes, involving cross-functional teams.
The role calls for an academic qualification in Computer Science at National Qualification Framework level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC), or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level. Experience in administering an Enterprise CRM or ERP platform like SalesForce or SAP including process flow design and implementation. Experience in Enterprise Web Applications as well as Database operations and SQL in a Microsoft stack environment.
You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in a similar role. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred. If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years' experience in a similar related role, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be confident and articulate communicator capable of driving strong collaboration across multi-disciplinary functions
- Be strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Can work in a fast-paced, changing environmen