Attractive with benefits
about 1 month ago
Leading local banking institution is seeking to employ a Data Protection Analyst to join the Bank’s Risk Unit.
Job duties include:
- Analyse incidents/tickets generated and determine next steps in accordance with established processes and procedures
- Partner with necessary teams to classify events and ensure execution of complete remediation solutions
- Notify impacted parties in a timely and efficient manner as events occur, in accordance to established policy and procedures
- Partner with necessary teams on initiatives aimed at improving overall processes and deliverables
- Promote awareness Group by developing training and education programmes to cover Data Protection and Information Security
- Report on monthly metrics to help identify and understand trends identified through reporting
- Extend support to the various units at Risk especially in the areas of data extraction, risk aggregation, consolidated reporting, risk models and stress testing.
- Support the Bank’s Board of Directors in the formulation, review and dissemination of the Bank’s Risk appetite framework
- Prepare, present and deliver risk reports to the various Board and Management committees.
- Construct dashboards, risk intelligence and analytic management reports.
- Assist in ad-hoc data requests of the Joint Supervisory Team (JST), Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), Central Bank of Malta (CBM), European Banking Authority (EBA) and other regulatory bodies in order to address any queries.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of various lines of business and regulatory requirements whist keeping abreast of all local and European risk-based regulation.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- MQF Level 6 Qualification in Computing or Compliance or Risk discipline or related area or equivalent experience
- Experience in working with highly sensitive information
- Previous experience in the areas of Data Protection, Risk, Compliance, Data Analysis
- A Certification or Course completion in the area of GDPR shall be considered an asset
- Solid understanding of General security concepts and methods (vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response)