about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Looking for a Data Product Owner who will manage all aspects of the data product development whilst supporting the credit & risk operations and act as the single point of contact for the Data & Analytics department.
- Owning the Credit & Risk stream of the Data Product Management function and associated backlog
- Supporting the Data Product Manager with defining the vision and strategic roadmap for the Credit & Risk stream based on business needs and priorities
- Leading the data architecture design for IFRS9 integration
- Building a solid understanding of the integrated tools and platforms supporting Credit & Risk operations
- Engaging with relevant parties to assess the development required for data products delivery
- Supporting product deployment, user adoption, process automation and data benefit realization
- Liaising with other Product Owners for mapping and managing dependencies
- Supporting the Data Product Manager in defining and enforcing a data governance framework for the Credit & Risk stream
Skills & Experience required:
- University degree or professional qualification in computing, accounting, banking and finance or a related area
- Experience working in a tech-focused environment is desirable
- Good understanding of the analytical processes and associated workflows supporting credit & risk operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills