about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Work in the constitution and governance of a data governance implementation roadmap
- Conduct the roll out of the companies wide data governance framework
- Enrich the data quality and the protection of sensitive data
- Implement control structures in order to ensure the accuracy and quality of data
- Collaborate with projects that cover upstream or downstream data flows and processes
- Ensure controls are in place in order to guarantee the data integrity
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by liaising with the business owners and IT
- Work together with the stakeholders to collect and understand functional requirements, resolve queries and provide data reports.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project, and Outlook
- Good understanding of privacy laws and regulations
- Capability to write various documents, as functional requirements
- Technology background
- SQL knowledge will be considered a plus