Attractive packages depending on experience
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs, a multinational team of IT specialists, is looking for software developers to work in the iGaming sector.We are looking for engineers to help use a variety of Big Data technologies to solve difficult business problems and deliver real-time business automation based on a robust, low latent platform of structured and semi-structured data. Opportunity is open to Mauritians to work in Malta or remotely in Mauritius
- Design and build data pipelines based on third party integrations;
- Evolve and maintain a platform based on AWS for optimal performance;
- Consume data from various streaming sources for real-time API integrations;
- Apply transformations on data streams for real-time visualisations;
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts for selected solutions;
- Participate in CI pipelines development and unit test automation.
- Minimum of a B.S. in computer science, mathematics, and equivalent work experience;
- You are an exceptional developer with an aptitude for new technologies who loves to push the boundaries to solve real business problems;
- You have a good understanding of distributed systems and experience in using open source frameworks;
- You are passionate about streaming technologies such as Kafka and Spark;
- You are fluent in Scala or Java;
- You are experienced with NoSQL databases such as HBase or MongoDB;
- Experience writing SQL in either Hive or Presto;
- Experience in processing of structured and unstructured data using Flume or NiFi;
- A good understanding of the ELK stack;
- Understanding of cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services;
- Experience in Linux scripting;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.