Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Create and manage data pipelines (and flows) from a diverse set of data sources
- Develop, construct, test, maintain and optimize the data architecture and warehouse based on business requirements
- Run respective proof of concepts and familiarize stakeholders with these technologies and data products.
- Deliver regular insights and updates to stakeholders based on best-practice documentation and analysis
You’ll fit in perfectly if you have:
- 5+ years of data engineering experience and are accustomed to cloud technologies like AWS or GCP
- Proficient knowledge of data integration, transformation and modeling using languages like Python (preferred) or R, along with SQL
- Outstanding knowledge of database architectures and performance optimization
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT
- Domain expertise within the areas SEO, website performance, commercial/affiliation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A love for the Mediterranean lifestyle as even though the role will be remote, being located in Malta would be considered an advantage
- Decent knowledge of PHP and Java