8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Exciting opportunity for Data Developers to join an established firm in financial services based in Malta!
You will be mainly responsible to drive and perform the activities to develop, maintaining and supporting the firms Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Reporting Solutions whilst ensuring that the business has timely access to quality data in an efficient and effective manner
- Carrying out all assigned tasks efficiently and effectively, in adherence with internal policies and procedures
- Participate in the design and implementation of process improvements for the team
- You will be participating in the architecture design and development of the Data Warehouse, including recoverability, resilience, data quality, data integrity and security
- Ensuring segregation of duties within the team when it comes to implementing changes on test and production environments
- Performing the design and development activities of Data Warehouse integration with third party system
- Designing and driving the development and implementation of BI solutions
- Assisting internal clients/end users in the definition of their business requirements
- Assisting end-users in the use of data query analysis and reporting tools
- Promoting the use of BI, BI Initiatives and Reporting tools
Experience and Skills Required:
- Possess a first degree level of education in IT or Engineering or equivalent specialised training in data warehousing and/or BI
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in Data Development/ Data Warehousing
- Working knowledge of ETL techniques (ideally MS SSIS and MS SSAS.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing Data Warehouse environments
- Hands on experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Transact SQL
- Knowledge of Data Reporting and KPIs