2 months ago
06 Jun 00:00
- Assisting in the design, development and maintenance of the logical and physical data models and developing and install functional components to extract and load data into the Data Warehouse; and carry out data cleansing functions.
- Working with database administrators to develop the data objects and data models to support data services in service-oriented architecture.
- Performing acceptance testing associated with data acquisition and loading in the Data Warehouse.
- Contributing towards the design and implementation of the Data Warehouse supporting infrastructure and ensuring that the necessary replication and/or synchronization processes for the Data Warehouse are handed.
- Assisting in the design, development and implementation of business intelligence (BI) solutions and promoting the use of business intelligence.
- Investigating, identifying and resolve database problems.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Managing the maintenance of a current version of the documentation related to Database architecture, setup and recovery procedures.
- A Degree/Diploma in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse, BI architectures and database administration will be considered an asset.
- Possess strong communication, analytical and research skills.
- Willing to be on-call.