10 months ago
31 Aug 00:00
Castille Resources is searching for a Cyber Security Analyst for its client, a global Corporate Service Provider.
An ambitious individual who wishes to develop their cyber security career and is able to adopt a systematic approach to completing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The primary responsibility of the cyber security analyst is to ensure that the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access. This includes the securing of systems and monitoring various logging systems to detect suspicious activity and mitigating risks before breaches or damage occurs.
- The Cyber Security analyst is also responsible for generating reports to evaluate the effectiveness of the company's security policies.
- To preserve and enhance the Company’s reputation by endeavouring to achieve the highest standard of work at all times.
- To create documentation for all security-related information, including cyber security incident response playbooks.
- Perform audit and security compliance checks, including vulnerability scans, configuration reviews and network traffic analysis
- Perform security risk assessments that support business requirements, and recommend mitigations and countermeasures to address risks, vulnerabilities and threats
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
- Monitor and develop threat intelligence feeds
- Ensure effectiveness of network traffic monitoring and blocking of malicious traffic
- Analysis of email and web based threat defences
- Forensic investigation of suspicious devices
- Offer security subject matter expertise during design and implementation of new security products, policies, and procedures
- Identity and access management (IDAM), and designing solutions to improve JML processes and privileged access
- Development of patch management process across global infrastructure and services, continuous monitoring of patching levels of servers, desktops and networking devices
- Monitor and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, AV, MDM and others
- Help with DR planning and BCP framework implementation
- Participate in audit and project management activities as required
- Regularly monitor the ticket queue, to look for and prioritise security incidents
- Design cyber security awareness programmes
- Over 10 years’ experience within IT working within a business services organisation.
- Degree educated in an IT related discipline
- Technology certification in at least once discipline such as Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA/CCNP, VMware VCP.
- An ITIL Foundation Certificate would be an advantage.
- An IT Security related qualification such as CISSP/CISM.
- Hands on experience of gateway technology alongside SIEM data analytics, interpretation and presentation with an in-depth understanding of preventative security technology, including email phishing/spam filtering/malware detection/blocking)
- Experience with SIEM platforms such as ArcSight, Splunk, or LogRhythm
- Full-stack knowledge from network to server
- Used to working with third party security specialist services
- Ability to think ahead and plan/build the infrastructure with scale and resiliency for the business
- Knowledge of McAfee Enterprise suite including antivirus, HIPS, and rogue device detection
- Good experience in setting up monitoring tools and integration with Service management
- Good working Knowledge & experience on Cloud infrastructure such as MS O365, MS Azure and Email filtering
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You may also contact Deeya for further queries on this role.
Find more Jobs in Mauritius