almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established financial institution is seeking to employ a Customer Service Officer to support the general sales growth objective of the institution whilst providing high level customer service to clients from account opening to saving and investing.
Job duties include:
- On-boarding new customers: requesting and checking relevant documentation, basic AML and KYC, setting up new accounts and similar
- Answering incoming calls and e-mails
- Handling various customer queries, resolving customer complaints and similar
- Executing client instructions: payments, trading, account opening and closure, account system maintenance
- Updating customer information
- Making outbound calls to up-sell and cross-sell the savings and investments products
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A level of education or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer care would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of the banking products would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills both in Maltese and English