12 months ago
02 Jun 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on:
- Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimisation areas
- Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investement was delivered or not
- Support the market’s Head of Marketing, Managing Director, Head of Products and other stakeholders within the brand with reports and analysis
- Understand the BI needs of the market and the organisation and provide verbal and written analysis / commentary to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with various stakeholders outside the brand – Business Intelligence and Marketing
- Manage the backlog of requests for analysis from the various stakeholders with weekly prioritisation meetings. If development is required, input into the tech roadmap via the product owner
- Ownership of mission critical reports such as marketing dashboard and commercial reviews. Will involve maintaining and building new reports
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI IT.
Key Analytical Skills
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
- Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data and not general opinion or hunches!
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
Key Technical Skills
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL skills a must
- Power BI knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Qlikview or QlikSense knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Experience of Google Analytics or similar tracking tools beneficial