about 2 months ago
11 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Well established company providing IT Solutions is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist (CES).
- Manage support requests that originate through a range of channels, such as email, chat, and telephone
- Accountable for gathering information through customer interactions, log and classify, investigate and attempt to resolve the case with immediate effect
- Issues outside the scope of their capability or responsibility are escalated to other experts, vendors, and specialists and followed up to ensure the highest level of service
- Resolve technical issues remotely with their primary focus being customer satisfaction and fast turnarounds
- Maintain comprehensive records of service requests and knowledgebase articles to assist in future resolution of issues
- Experience in solving customer queries or issues
- Problem-resolving abilities
- Must possess advanced time management and communication skills, being able to prioritise and multi-task when covering multiple issues
- Team player
- Certifications such as CompTIA, ITIL, and MCSA (office 365) will be given preference
- Speaking fluently in Maltese and English