4 months ago
Our Client, one of the larger custodian in Malta, is looking to hire a Custody Specialist to support the Chief Operations Officer of the Company in the day to day activity, as well as monitoring the activities of our growing customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, well established Company in a very much demanded business. An international working environment where values and ethics are above average.
- Overseeing the investment decisions taken by the Fund Manage
- Analyse the valuations provided by the Managers or by the independent values
- Verify the ownership and the valuation of those assets that are not transferable securities
- Verify the correctness of the NAVs of the funds
- Perform all the regulatory checks ahead of the preparation of the depository reports
- Support the Operations Team in maintaining the records of non-transferable securities held by our clients
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role in fund management, fund administrator and depositories
- Previous experience in private equity would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with UCITS and AIFMD Directives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in Italian would be considered an asset.
- Yearly bonus
- Parking slot
- Health insurance
- Remote working (50% of the time)