10 months ago
23 Oct 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you passionate about working with data and feel ready to drive change through a technical approach? Does the thought of working closely with others and providing solutions with creative approaches appeal to you? This role is an outstanding opportunity to develop further on both business and technical skills!
This role is part of the team responsible for the continued evolution and expansion of CRM capabilities across the Betsson Group, the CRM Technical Operations Team. The role itself is responsible for developing custom solutions for dynamic, flexible and automated marketing initiatives, all in order to achieve our corporate goals. We’re looking for a dedicated individual with a keen interest in developing scalable solutions that enable and enhance our CRM capabilities. The ideal candidate will be technically minded individual with a diverse background from; developing front/backend functionality, to managing ETL flows.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
In this role you will develop the customer engagement tools / integrations, Debug and fix any issues that occur with the tools, Liaise with key stakeholders to gather requirements, Keep up-to-date with the coding best-practices and tool advancements and finally document and track any changes made to the setup.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your technical skills focusing on candidate experience.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Good understanding of data query language (preferably MySQL)
- Knowledge regarding common API structures (preferably REST / SOAP)
- Experience with CRM solutions is ideal but not required (Such as Salesforce / Microsoft Dynamics)
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent English, both written and verbal