over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An established firm based in Malta is looking for a MS Dynamics Developer to play a principle role in the development, implementation and maintenance of the various IT Systems. The CRM Developer will lead continuous business requirements analysis with key stakeholders of the systems and translate these requirements into functional system designs.
- Be part of a stable organisation, with a clear path to develop your career in the long-term
- Flexible working hours and other benefits, such as training, social and sports events
- Write high performance and maintainable code for MS software applications
- Conduct regular business requirements analysis with the key stakeholders of the systems in order to identify how to continuously improve the user experience and overall system performance
- Map out the needs identified during business analysis to system features and process and plan an implantation strategy.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and implement those fixes together with other team members
- Design security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Lead the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Participate in the design of a training plan for non-IT personnel as well as external stakeholders
- Lead the creation of detailed documentation of new and legacy IT System
- Candidates must be locally based
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related subject
- Solid experience in the development, administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. IIS, MS SQL Server, MS Dynamic CRM Server, MS SharePoint Server, etc.)
- Programming skills (principally in .NET technologies e.g. C#, ASP, etc.)
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., Hyper-V, VMware, DataCore, etc.)