5 months ago
05 Jan 00:00
We have a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Manager to be responsible for the creation and development of the CRM strategy using a creative approach in order to manage target audiences whilst delivering outstanding campaigns. The CRM Manager will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams and the other CRM executives in the Baltic region to drive conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver data-driven campaigns using analytics, insights and segmentation to achieve engagement and revenue
- Full campaign management – planning, execution and implementing campaigns across various products
- Successfully implementing targeted campaigns and journeys across all the customer’s life-cycle stages
- Setting campaign targets, analysis and post campaign reporting
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to ensure all campaigns are fit for purpose
- Work with the Head of Customer Marketing to create an engaging CRM strategy
- Help support the CRM team as a whole and contribute to CRM-wide efforts as needed; perform other CRM duties as assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Bring your eye for detail, love for efficiencies and automation, organizational skills, experience with task management systems and processes, passion for copywriting and publishing, budget management skills, and drive for business to our CRM team.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Data interpretation, visualization, and reporting; creating business opportunity based on data interpretation and analysis
- Ability to work with segmentation modelling and journey mapping in order to create relevant communication and efficient bonus-campaigns
- Working across channels and customer segments, attention to the customer behaviour and how to match it with relevant communication
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure, as well as experience in balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Keeping updated with the industry news and implementing CRM best-practice in accordance to the region’s needs and strategy
- Proactive mind-set; you are a self-starter who can turn opportunities into performance
- Strong command of the English language
- Ideally worked in iGaming industry or in a marketing/ CRM role.
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is considered an asset.
- Knowledge in HTML/CMS is considered an asset.
- Advanced Excel skills are considered an asset.