3 months ago
04 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
As a CRM Coordinator your focus is to coordinate and execute Casino and Sports CRM activities to the highest standard. You must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for business, highly organised and good with time management combined with a huge desire to learn.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Write copy for customer communication in native language.
- Setup Bonuses using back office tools.
- Prepare informational pages and setup communication journeys, and ensure all journeys owned are delivering as expected.
- Act on competitor research and market research to ensure all relative CRM journeys and promotions in market are delivered.
- Manage workload effectively and unsupervised.
- Performance testing and optimization.
- QA, and error checking of communication setups, CRM promotions and product-specific promotions.
- Execution of CRM promotions and Marketing campaigns.
- Reporting and payouts of CRM promotions.
- Reporting on click/open-rate of communication.
- Flexibility to work outside office hours to ensure relevance of executed CRM promotions.
- Execution of cross-sell promotions and product-specific promotions as support to each products Campaign Coordinators.
- Execution of automated promotions for product teams.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- English language – Strong command of written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and collaboration team working skills.
- Excited to learn from those around you and contribute to a successful team.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Norwegian language.
- Copywriting experience.
- Marketing experience.
- iGaming experience.