3 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established international banking institution is seeking to employ a Credit Risk Analyst to provide support to the company on a global scale within the Risk & Underwriting Team.
Job duties include:
- Review of on-boarding business with the aim of identifying exposure to any financial risk
- Review of ongoing accounts to ensure proper securization by sufficient collateral
- Preparation of regular report - internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and adjust Credit Risk Assessment
- Preparation of visual monthly reports to explain Risk findings
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Educated to a Degree level in Banking& Finance, Statistics or related discipline
- Have experience within the payments industry and within Credit Risk
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English