Up to 70,000 Euro
28 days ago
A fast growing mobility venture is seeking to hire a motivated and commercial minded Country Manager to lead their Malta team.
Job duties include:
- Build the launch and growth strategy in Malta, own the budget, manage the P&L and achieve financial results
- Lead and manage the marketing, business development, operations, human resource, and finance teams
- Together with the global team, set country KPIs, monitor and track performance, and use the data to make decisions and improve results
- Leverage the global team expertise and tools to succeed in the role
- Represent the company and manage government relations, apply for tenders and others.
- 5 or more years of experience in leading functions
- Previous experience in a startup environment will be seen as a strong asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills, capable of motivating teams and encouraging teamwork
- Analytical, data-driven, structured and organized
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- MBA, Marketing and/or Business education background preffered