€17,000 to €24,000
about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A law firm specialising in financial services and Fintech, Residency, Corporate tax and various other areas, is currently looking for a Corporate Services Officer to join its team.
- Administering an international client portfolio
- Assisting clients with the set-up of their company/ies in Malta and abroad
- Providing clients with ongoing administrative and company secretarial support by preparing the necessary documentation to register company changes with the Registry of Companies
- Client Support for our corporate and individual clients
- Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory requirements
- Liaison with regulatory authorities, tax departments etc.
- Implementing our Due Diligence procedures
- Minimum one year corporate administration experience in Malta
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A professional, client-focused approach
- Proficient in the use of office software such as Microsoft Outlook
- Highly meticulous and organized
- Capable of working under pressure and as part of a team
Find more Jobs in Malta